Dr.Shekhar regularly publishes, attends and speaks at international, national and regional conferences.
Selected International Meetings & Lectures:
|International Meetings & Lectures
|Regional Hip and knee meeting – “Leg length real and perceived (LLD)”
||Seoul , South Korea
|3rd AO Asia- Pacific Expert’s Seminar - MIPO LCP Humerus Cases
|Asia Pacific Meeting – “Periprosthetic Fracture of the Hip”
|Hip Advisory Group Meeting
|AO Masters Course, Trauma
|Revision TKR, Revision THR management Options
|Bone Defects in Revision TKR, Primary THR & Femoral Revision
|Intelligence, Hip Surgery Course
|Soft Tissue Release
|Current Concepts Joint Replacement
||Las Vegas, USA
Selected National Meetings & Lectures:
|National Lectures Given
|AO Trauma Advance Course
|Primary Knee Course
|Revision Master Class
|Revision Total Hip Replacement
|Surgical Seminar on M/L Taper with Kinective
|Management of Bone defects in TKR
|Fourth Joint Replacement State of Art Meeting – Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
|Live Surgery THR; Protrusio Hip; Mgt of Infection
|Periprosthetic Fracture of the hip & knee
|Periprothetic Fractures of the hip
|ML Kinectiv Hip
For a full listing of all Lectures and Meetings attended, please click here.
- “Immediate weight bearing in a cast brace following nailing in femoral shaft fractures”. Indian J. Orthopaedics 19:2, 1985, Agarwal, S., Potukuchi A.P., Dhaon B.K., and Das G.C.
- “Tendinitis and tendon ruptures in Renal Transplant Recipients”, March 1990 Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 1990 March; (252):270-5 Agarwal, S., Owen, R.
- “Metastatic Chondrosarcoma of the brain-A Case Report”. Annals of Saudi Medicine Vol 12: 307-308, 1992 Ashraf Jallu, Imaduddin Kanaan, Shekhar Agarwal.
- “Brucellosis in a Bilateral Total Knee Replacement : Brief Report”. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 1991 Jun; (267): 179-81, Agarwal, S.,Kadhi, S.K. and Rooney, R.J.
- “Hydatid Bone Disease”. Report of 2 cases and review of Literature. Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research. 1992 Jul; (280): 251-5, Agarwal S, Shah A, Kadhi SK, Rooney RJ.
- 6. Formalin Preserved Allogenic Bone Graft: Does it work”. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics , Vol 37: Number 4, October 2003. S Sinha , V Mittal, B Singh, S Agarwal .
- Inflatable Self Locking Intramedullary Nailing in the Management of Long Bone Diahpyseal Fractures”. Delhi Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol 3: Number 79, 2007.Amit Kumar, Shekhar Srivastav, Vivek Mittal, Shekhar Agarwal.
- Total Hip Arthroplasty Following Failed Fixation of Proximal Hip Fractures”. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Volume 42, Issue 3, Number279, July-September 2008. Shekhar Srivastav, Vivek Mittal, Shekhar Agarwal .
- Use of locking compression plates for long bone nonunions without removing existing intramedullary nail: review of literature and our experience. J Trauma. 2008 Aug;65(2):482-6. Nadkarni B, Srivastav S, Mittal V, Agarwal S.
- Private sector hospital response to 2003 dengue outbreak in Indian capital metropolis. American Journal of Infection Control 2004: 32:489-492. Arya SC, Rajagopal S, Agarwal N, Kaushik M, Maheshwari P, Agarwal S, Singh K, George S.
- Coxsackievirus A24 conjunctivitis outbreak in Indian Capital metropolis. Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice 2004 ;12: 318-319. Khare S, Arya SC, Agarwal N, Dhull VK, Shah HK, Agarwal I, Jain P, Agarwal R, Anand R, Bajaj R, Lohia Y, Lal S, Agarwal S.
- Nosocomial infection: hospital infection surveillance and control. Journal of Hospital Infection 2004 ;58:242-243. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S, George S, Singh K.
- Use of Polymerase chain reaction to diagnose tubercular arthritis from joint tissue and synovial fluid. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine 2004 ;128:1326-1327. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Varicella vaccine failure in an elementary school outbreak in Minnesota. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2005; 191:318-319. Arya SC, Agarwal S, Agarwal N.
- 15. Straightforward representation of antimicrobial chemotherapeutics susceptibility profiles in a private tertiary care hospital. Journal of Infection 2005; 51:333-335. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Nosocomial urinary tract infection. Saudi Medical Journal 2005; 26:162. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Evaluation of oxacillin and cefoxitin disk diffusion test for routine detection of Staphylococcus aureus. Saudi Medical Journal 2005;26:2009-2010. Arya SC Mehta LK, Mathai G, Agarwal BK, Agarwal S
- Nitrofurantoin: an effective and ignored antimicrobial. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents 2006; 27:354-356. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Re: A laboratory-based, hospital-wide, electronic marker for nosocomial infection. American Journal of Clinical Pathology 2006; 125:951-955. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Pilot study comparing Amoxicillin-clavulanic acid resistant profiles employing to different assay disks in 50 isolates from a tertiary care hospital in India. Current Therapeutics Research 2006; 67:151-156. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S
- Evaluating broad-spectrum antimicrobials. Quarterly Journal of Medicine 2006; 99:718-719. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S
- Re: Reduction of broad-spectrum antibiotic use with computerized decision support in intensive care unit. International Journal for Quality in Health Care 2006; 18: 389. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Surveillance of antimicrobial susceptibility of urinary pathogens in a tertiary care hospital. Singapore Medical journal 2007; 48:270-271. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Use of cefepime for the treatment of infections caused by extended spectrum –β-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae and Escherichia coli . Singapore medical Journal 2007; 48:600-601. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Solanki BS, Agarwal S.
- Re: Antibiotic resistance and trend of urinary pathogens in general outpatients from a major urban city. International Brazilian Journal of Urology 2007; 33:267-269. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Re: Prevalence of hospital acquired infection in a Moroccan university hospital. American Journal of Infection Control 2007;000-000. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S.
- Hospital acquired infection: Point prevalence or culture based surveillance. British Journal of Infection Control 2008;00-00. Arya SC, Agarwal N, Agarwal S
Click here to download the full list (PDF)